2020 Season Information
Here are important steps to take when coming to the pool:
- Sign the health waiver, one per family. If you have filled one out for tennis you do not need to do another one. https://tinyurl.com/health-waiver
- Read the guidelines below carefully, and explain to your children about how differently the pool will be managed this summer.
- Make a reservation. Reservations are for 80 minute blocks with a 20 minute cleaning break in between each group of swimmers. https://dsrc.skedda.com/booking
- Each family will get a marked-off square on the pool deck to sit in when not in the pool.
- Each family is allowed only one time slot the weekend of 6/20-6/21, we want to ensure that all families get a chance to enjoy the pool right away!
- After this initial time period members can register up to 7 days in advance. You can not register for 2 back to back time slots until the day of your reservation, if there is an opening the day of your reservation you can do back to back slots.
- Ensure your family is healthy and has had no contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
So pack up your pool chairs (all members will bring their own chairs) and come enjoy the pool!!
DSRC Pool Guidelines for Members
- Use the pool at your own risk, and sign the DSRC waiver before coming.
- No more than 30 families will be allowed at the facility at one time in the current phase.
- Reserving space and location in advance is required ahead of arriving at the Club.
- Available 12:00-8:00pm, seven days a week, in 80 minute blocks, with a 20 minute cleaning period between each booking.
- After their block is over, members will clear the pool deck area and return to their cars.
- Please help the staff by packing up and clearing the pool deck as soon as they blow the whistle ending your time. This allows them the full 20 minutes to clean and have the pool ready for the next group of members.
- Members under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a family member 15 years of age or older.
- Members will bring their own chairs for use at the Club. One lounge chair will be set out in each family area for placing personal items on. If you choose to sit on the lounge chair, please cover with a towel from home. Please do not move the lounge chairs.
- All members will enter through the emergency gate and exit through the gazebo gate.
- Masks required for all members 8+ years when entering the pool at check-in, leaving the pool, and when interacting with pool staff. Masks are also encouraged whenever possible outside of the water.
- DSRC staff will wear masks at all times, except when lifeguards are in the lifeguard stand.
- Follow physical distancing protocols by remaining 6’ from members not in your immediate family.
- Members should wash their hands often, cover coughs/sneezes, and are strictly forbidden to spit pool water or blow their nose in the water.
- The following pool areas will be limited or closed in the current phase:
- By direction of the State of MD our wading (baby) pool will remain closed.
- Diving board, slide, playground, grills, pool basketball, ping-pong, corn hole, foosball and swing set are closed.
- The well will be open for adult use only.
- Basketball courts are open for members of a family, and families must bring their own basketball.
- Limited bathroom stalls and showers will be made available, and use of the locker room for changing and showering is discouraged.
- Use of water fountains is discouraged, please bring a personal water bottle from home.
- The Snack Bar is closed. Coolers are not allowed on the pool deck. If you bring a cooler, please leave it in your vehicle. One insulated bottle per member will be permitted.
- Cancellations – please cancel your reservation at https://dsrc.skedda.com/booking if you are unable to come at your reserved time.
- No show policy – all reservations will be held for 15 minutes from the start of the time slot. If you do not show up, your spot will be opened up for other members to use the pool.
- All above policies will be reevaluated every two weeks or as directed by Montgomery County, the State of MD or the CDC.
- Experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms – fever, recent cough, unusual fatigue, headache or been exposed to someone who has? Stay home for 14 days.
- If a member tests positive for COVID-19 and has been at the facility within14 days prior to their positive test, they should notify DSRC management. DSRC will keep this information strictly private, but will notify those who may have come into contact with the member. DSRC will close for cleaning if someone who tests positive for COVID-19 was recently at the Club.