2021 Season Information
DSRC Pool Guidelines for Members
- Use the pool at your own risk, and all families must sign the DSRC waiver before using the facility. Sign on to MemberSplash and click ‘forms’ in the top right corner to fill out the waiver
- Summer Pool hours will be:
- 12:00-9:00pm Monday-Saturday
- 10am-9pm on Sunday
- Pool hours on school days will be:
- 3:00-8:00pm Monday-Thursday
- 3:00-9:00pm on Friday
- 12:00-9:00pm on Saturday
- 10:00am-8:00pm on Sunday until school is out
- When the swim team is over for the season, in late July, pool hours will be:
- 11:00am-9:00pm Monday-Saturday
- 10:00am-9:00pm on Sunday
- As per CDC and Montgomery County guidelines; families should stay socially distanced from non-family members at all times. DSRC will provide disinfectant spray for any family that wants to spray their chairs prior to use.
- As per CDC pool guidelines: All patrons will follow physical distancing protocols by remaining 6’ from members not in your immediate family.
- Members should wash their hands often, cover coughs/sneezes, and are strictly forbidden to spit pool water or blow their nose in the water.
- The following pool areas will be limited or closed in the current phase:
- Bathroom stalls and showers will be made available but use of the locker room for changing and showering is discouraged. Patrons must wear a face mask when in the locker rooms.
- Use of water fountains is discouraged, please bring a personal water bottle from home.
- All above policies will be reevaluated every two weeks or as directed by Montgomery County, the State of MD or the CDC.
- Experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms – fever, recent cough, unusual fatigue, headache or been exposed to someone who has? Stay home for 14 days.
- If a member tests positive for COVID-19 and has been at the facility within 14 days prior to their positive test, they should notify DSRC management. DSRC will keep this information strictly private, but will notify those who may have come into contact with the member. DSRC will close for cleaning if someone who tests positive for COVID-19 was recently at the Club.
Tennis Court Guidelines
- As per CDC gathering recommendations: When participating in small gatherings (such as men’s night, ladies night, pickleball night) vaccinated members do not need to be masked but non-vaccinated members should wear their mask.
- Members participating in youth programming will follow all youth program COVID guidelines, as outlined and on our website.