Come and join our member community for some fun this season! If you are interested in becoming a social volunteer, please email us at email@example.com.
Raise a Glass to DRCS at Rocklands Winery and Market!
Portion of the proceeds benefit DCRC
Date Night: Friday, December 1, 6-9pm
Holidays with the Family: Sunday, December 10, 2-5pm
Ladies Afternoon Out: Sunday, January 14, 2-5pm
Date Night: Friday, March 9, 6-9pm – CANCELED
Family Sunday Funday: Sunday, April 22, 2-5pm
Friday Night Out: Friday, May 18, 6-9pm ADULTS ONLY
Social Events at the Club
Cinco de Mayo Adult Fiesta: Saturday, May 5, 7:00pm-till…; Pre-sale $25/single, $45/couple, At Door $30/single, $50/couple.
Opening Day Cookout: Saturday, May 26, 11:30am-2:00pm FREE
- Come enjoy some free food, and celebrate the official start of summer.
Red Carpet Teen Party: Friday, June 8, 7:00pm-10:00pm $10 per teen member, $15 non-member
School’s Out Plunge Celebration: Friday, June 15, 2-5pm $5 per child
- Party time! Schools’ out and Summer is here. Come enjoy pizza, popsicles, and the POOL!
- Enjoy some good old-fashioned family fun. Float parade, old-fashioned games, swimming, watermelon, and lemonade
- The pool will close, and be open exclusively to teens (rising 7th graders school and older). Enjoy swimming, music, snacks, and friends.
DSRC Adult Summerfest featuring Crab Feast and Live Music: Saturday, July 14, 5-9pm COST TBD
Movie Night: Tuesday, August 7, 7:30-10pm FREE
- Grab a raft, jump-in, and enjoy the show. Movie TBD (email firstname.lastname@example.org with requests)
Family Camp Out: Friday, August 17
Back to School Teen Party: Thursday, August 23, 7-9:30pm FREE
Closing Day Cookout: Monday, September 3, 11:30-1pm FREE
- Enjoy free food, fun, and the pool to wrap up the 2018 pool season.
Sunday Funday Tailgate: Sunday, October 7
Follow us on Facebook and get notified of the lated information.
Want to reach us? Shoot us an email: email@example.com See you at the club!
Our pavilion is available for rentals for member parties during the summer. In order to rent the pavilion you must contact the general manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out a party rental contract, see below. Rentals are first come first serve. Please complete the following form to reserve the pavilion.