2023 Camp GreenZone
Registration opens Saturday, January 21st, 2023.
Log into your MemberSplash account and click on “2023 Camp Registration”
Camp Director, Alyssa Bessasparis
I am excited to be returning as the DSRC Camp GreenZone Director for 2023!
I will continue to create a safe and fun-filled environment for this summer. We will swim, do crafts, play tennis, basketball, flag football, soccer, and many more games. If you have a favorite sport, craft or camp activity you like, be sure to let me know! I am always open to feedback and will do my best to incorporate all that you hope to get out of camp.
Camp will run from mid-June through the end of August and I can’t wait to see you again! I look forward to a great summer!
~Alyssa Bessasparis, Camp GreenZone Director
General Camp Overview
Camp GreenZone is a multi-sports program (swim, tennis, basketball, kickball, Frisbee golf, flag football and soccer) with arts-n-crafts, nature and games for children of members ages 4-13 (must be 4 years old by June 1, 2023.) Each week of camp will be limited to the first 20 registrants.
Camp runs in one week sessions from around mid June to end of August, and is available:
- Full Day: 8:30am – 3:30pm
- Half Day: 8:30am – 12:00pm or 12:00 – 3:30pm
- Before and After Care: 8 – 8:30am and 3:30 – 6pm
Before and after care registration will take place in the spring, before camp begins, via a separate form that will be emailed to all registered campers. Campers must be registered for before and after care prior to their week of camp beginning.
2023 Session Dates:
- June 19 – 23
- June 26 – 30
- July 3 – 7 *pro-rated, no camp on 7/4
- July 10 – 14
- July 17 – 21
- July 24 – 28
- July 31 – August 4
- August 7 – 11
- August 14 – 18
Campers will need to provide their own snack/lunch (Lunch time is around 11:15am) and will be split up by age groups for some daily activities.
Special Offering of Camp GreenZone:
- Early Bird Registration Discount: will not be offered this year due to high demand and selling out last year.
- Sibling Discounts: 5% off of 2nd camper, first camper pays full price
- Multi-Week Discount: 5% of each week if you register for more than one week of camp
- CIT Program for rising 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th graders
Weekly Program Full Day Half Day Before/After Care
5 Days of Camp $375 $200 $10/per camper per hour
CIT Program $200
Note: Beginning in 2024 we will open registration one week early for all families that participated in camp in 2023.
CAMP GreenZone Refund Policy
- If a camper withdraws at least 21 days in advance you will receive a full refund.
- If a camper withdraws 14-20 days in advance 50% refund will be issued.
- If DSRC must cancel camp for any unforeseen reason, all campers will receive a full refund.
- If a camper withdraws with less than 14 days advance notice no refund will be given.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.