Junior Tennis Programs, Schedules & Registration
Our youth tennis programs have something for all ages 3+. Our current clinic offerings are below.
And out Junior Tennis Team (JTT) is an intensive six-week team environment, similar to the DSRC Swim Team. Kids practice every weekday and have a tennis match once a week. There are team events, such as pep rallies, team t-shirts and end of season party. Junior Team Tennis allows kids to have fun, be on a team, enjoy team spirit, make friends, and learn to love tennis for a lifetime.
ALL PLAYING LEVELS ARE WELCOME! If your tennis player is nervous or not quite sure if they are ready, please send them for a trial run. We strive to make the JTT an inclusive, fun environment.
Do you need a racquet for your child? Fret not, we sell them in the tennis office and will get them fit with the proper size.
Youth clinics will be done in 2-week sessions and each group will be limited to 4 players max. We will add a second group based on demand for any age group as needed.
Please sign the Health Waiver before registering for a session, if you still haven’t: https://tinyurl.com/health-waiver
Session Dates: August 10 – 21
Register and Pay Online: 8/10-21: Register & Pay Online
Team Prep 1 (9 and older):
- Tuesday/Thursday 5:30-6:30pm, $80
- OR Saturday ONLY 1:00-2:30pm, $60
Team Prep 2 (9 and older): placement by Teri
- Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-7:30pm, $80
- OR Saturday ONLY 2:30-4:30pm, $60
Future Stars (6-9 years old):
- Monday/Wednesday 4:00-5:00pm, $80
- OR Tuesday/Thursday 4:00-5:00pm, $80
- OR Saturday ONLY 11:30am-1:00pm, $40
Tiny Tots (3-5 years old):
- Monday/Wednesday 5:00-5:30pm, $40
- OR Tuesday/Thursday 5:00-5:30pm, $40
- OR Saturday ONLY 11:00-11:30am, $20
- 1-week Sessions: $75 per Session
- 8/17-21 Now Registering
- Sign waiver, reserve a spot, and pay online at:
- Age Groups:
- Max of 12 athletes per age group, split into two 6:1 athlete/instructor groups, first come, first serve
Current Social Distancing Guidelines
- Tennis Camp will be drop-off only, or athletes will walk over from Swim Camp.
- Current tennis safety guidelines apply: http://dsrclub.com/tennis-guidelines/
- Max of 12 athletes per age group. No more than 6:1 ratio of athlete to instructor will be allowed per each smaller class grouping in current phase.
- Athletes will travel to different training stations together for the entire week (siblings will be placed in the same groups similar to current tennis clinics.)
- Athletes must bring their own water bottles and have their own racquet.