Junior Tennis Programs, Schedules & Registration
Our youth tennis programs have something for all ages 3+. Our current clinic offerings are below.
And out Junior Tennis Team (JTT) is an intensive six-week team environment, similar to the DSRC Swim Team. Kids practice every weekday and have a tennis match once a week. There are team events, such as pep rallies, team t-shirts and end of season party. Junior Team Tennis allows kids to have fun, be on a team, enjoy team spirit, make friends, and learn to love tennis for a lifetime.
ALL PLAYING LEVELS ARE WELCOME! If your tennis player is nervous or not quite sure if they are ready, please send them for a trial run. We strive to make the JTT an inclusive, fun environment.
Do you need a racquet for your child? Fret not, we sell them in the tennis office and will get them fit with the proper size.
Fall Youth Clinics: August 31 – October 10
Youth clinics will be done in 2-week sessions and each group will be limited to 4 players max. We will add a second group based on demand for any age group as needed.
Please sign the Health Waiver before registering for a session, if you still haven’t: https://tinyurl.com/health-waiver
Six Week Fall Session: August 31 – October 10
Register and Pay Online: 8/31-10/10: Register & Pay Online
Future Stars/Team Prep 1 (6+ years old):
- Monday/Wednesday 5:30-6:30pm, $240
- OR Saturday ONLY 10:30am-11:30am, $120
Team Prep 2 (9 and older):
- Monday/Wednesday 6:30-7:30pm, $240
- OR Saturday ONLY 1:30pm-3:30pm, $240
Tiny Tots (3-5 years old):
- Monday/Wednesday 5:00-5:30pm, $120
- OR Saturday ONLY 10:00-10:30am, $60
- Tennis Camp will be drop-off only, or athletes will walk over from Swim Camp.
- Current tennis safety guidelines apply: http://dsrclub.com/tennis-guidelines/
- Max of 12 athletes per age group. No more than 6:1 ratio of athlete to instructor will be allowed per each smaller class grouping in current phase.
- Athletes will travel to different training stations together for the entire week (siblings will be placed in the same groups similar to current tennis clinics.)
- Athletes must bring their own water bottles and have their own racquet.